Visit Soft-Lite's Website
As a pioneer in vinyl windows, Soft-Lite is proud to offer a wide variety of styles to suit any budget and aesthetic sensibility. Our company’s founders began to manufacture vinyl frames in 1953, back when popular opinion still favored wood as the primary construction material for home windows. Modern science has proven that vinyl far outperforms wood, and even aluminum, as an energy-efficient material for window frames. Best of all, vinyl enables those who value the traditional look of woodgrain to enjoy the appearance of wood along with the energy-conserving benefits and maintenance-free ease of vinyl window frames.
Soft-Lite’s vinyl windows are a better choice than wood or aluminum windows because:
- Vinyl is virtually maintenance free.
- If you want the look of a wood window, vinyl can be manufactured to mirror the appearance of wood.
- Vinyl windows by Soft-Lite come in 17 standard exterior colors, 5 interior woodgrain finishes, and endless custom colors.
- Vinyl won’t corrode and separate like metal or rot and deteriorate like wood.
- Vinyl sash and frame corners are airtight after welding and are far more effective at reducing air infiltration.
- Vinyl windows provide decades of smooth, easy operation.
- Our vinyl windows come in a variety of styles including double-hung windows, awning windows, and sliding windows.
Triple-Pane Windows from Soft-Lite Provide Unbeatable Thermal Performance
Triple-pane windows from Soft-Lite provide unbeatable thermal performance triple-paneWhile our double-pane windows offer superb energy efficiency, our triple-pane products are even better! Triple-pane windows from Soft-Lite consist of three panes of glass, two low-emissivity (or Low-E) coatings, krypton gas between the panes, and a choice of our metal PPG Intercept spacer or our structural foam Super Spacer. Soft-Lite’s top-of-the-line triple-pane windows achieve some of the best NFRC ratings in the industry. It’s imperative to select a triple-glass system that’s tailored for your climate region. Our wide array of triple-glass configurations — which can include your choice of several spacers, inert gas options, and several different Low-E coatings — allows you to choose the option that’s just right for your home. This will ensure that you receive the full benefits of our triple-pane windows, including a more comfortable and draft-free home and lower energy costs.