Visit Fibertec's Website
Double-Hung Tilt WIndows
400 Double-Hung Tilt Windows: Standard SeriesThis window allowing air circulation through the top and bottom, thus providing maximum ventilation and tilt-out access for easy window cleaning and maintenance.
400 Side Slider Windows: Standard SeriesFibertec's 400 series slider window is ideal for retrofit and new construction applications. This window features two sashes that operate horizontal allowing air circulation through the right and left, thus providing maximum ventilation and tilt-out access for easy window cleaning and maintenance.
• STANDARD SERIES: 3 1/4" Pultruded Fiberglass Frame, composite block reinforced butt joint corner inserts with foam (jamb to sill) gasket and sealed with silicone sealant. Sash has co-pultruded lift rail on top and bottom sash for pleasing esthetic look. Centre meeting rail has co-pultruded interlock.
• PAINT FINISH: Stock Colours are White in and out, Commercial Brown in and out, Sandalwood in and out & Almond in and out, using Sequoia TM series V advanced acrylic polyurethane (water borne) baked on finish. Rated environmentally friendly due to low VOC. Custom colours are available.
• WEATHER-STRIPPING: Fin pile weather strip around sash perimeter to ensure constant contact with main frame. Polypropylene bulb seal is inserted at bottom sash to ensure a positive seal against sill.
• HARDWARE: Recessed thumb release tabs for easy tilt action on both upper and lower sash and available in white or sandalwood colour. Surface mounted heavy duty metal cam locks, available in white or sandalwood colour. Optional vent steps that limit the sash opening.
• GLASS: Double Glazing – 3/4" sealed units with 1/2" air space.
• GLAZING METHOD: Wrap around glazing using rubber glazing gasket which insures an air tight fit
• INSECT SCREEN: Extruded aluminum frame with spring loaded tensioner. Screen mesh (fiberglass or aluminum) retained by a vinyl spine.
• ATTACHMENTS: Jamb extensions, Strap Anchors, PVC nailing fin, are available for installation applications.
• SIZES AVAILABLE: Minimum width 29", Minimum height 20", Maximum width 72", Maximum height 72". Fibertec manufactures to sizes specified + / - 1/8" (3.17 mm) industry tolerance.
• INSTALLATION: Shall be performed by experienced installers in accordance with manufacturer instructions and CSA A440.4 standards. Window shall be plumb and square after installation is complete and sealed to both interior and exterior wall with high quality sealant around the perimeter of the frame. If perimeter cavity is to be foamed, additional anchorage may be required to prevent bowing. It shall be the responsibility of the installers to make all necessary final adjustments to ensure normal and smooth operation.
• MAINTENANCE: Occasional cleaning of glass and frame components with a non-abrasive detergent is recommended.
• TEST RESULTS: Products have been independently tested and rated by AAMA, and NFRC (see energy ratings).